Uploaded Bulk File Is Staying in 'Processing_In_Progress' Status Even When Transactions Are Rejected at FCR with 'Failed_Process' Status (Status Not Synchronized).
(Doc ID 2701921.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Host/Core banking application - Flexcube Retail (FCR)
If FCR (host) application is failed to process the file upload/bulk transactions received from OBDX application then it marks the transaction status to 'Failed_Process', but the file is staying in 'Processing_In_Progress' status at OBDX end. The transactions/file status at OBDX is not getting synchronized with respect to processing status at FCR.
If file upload transactions get failed at FCR and marked 'Failed_Process' status then transactions/file status should be marked 'Error' at OBDX end.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with corporate maker user.
2. Navigate to File Upload > Upload any file.
3. Login with corporate checker user.
4. On Corporate checker dashboard ,approve file from pending for approval list.
5. If Host (FCR) system unable to process the transaction due to some reason then host will mark transaction status to 'Failed_Process'.
6. Whereas at OBDX ,the status of file remains in 'Processing_In_Progress' and not updating to 'ERROR'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document