Lending: After Creating Contract With Split Settlements And Multiple Payment Msg Reque Unable to Save
(Doc ID 2702404.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Corporate Lending - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBCL: After Creating Contract With Split Settlements And Multiple Payment Msg Reque
ORA-00001: unique constraint (FCUBSBCIE.PK_OLTB_REQ_PMNTMASTER) violated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Provide Split Settlement Data for Principal Leg (Both legs having same nostro in this case).
2. Message Netting Disbaled at Product
3. Provide Payment Details with Sort Code (AWI in this case) in both Split Legs
4. Save the contract. Post Save Query the Settlement Data & Result – Routing Number Missing in both legs
5. Query Messages Second Message is always ungenerated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document