For Internal Payee Addition, "Invalid Account No" Error Is Displayed Even Valid Account No Is Entered And Account Number Is Not Masked On Tab Movement.
(Doc ID 2704238.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding internal payee below things are observed.
1) User has entered half digit of account number and moved to another tab. After tab movement when user come to same screen and try to complete account number.
Digits entered after tab movement is not getting masked and error is thrown.
Invalid Account No.
Account number is not getting masked after tab movement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX with Retail user.
2. Navigate to "Payment" Menu
3. Navigate to Setup->Manage Payee & Bills
4. Select "Payee' radio button
5. Click on "Add New Payee" Link.
6. Select "Bank Account" as type.
7. Select account type as "Internal"
8. Enter half digit of account number in "Account Number" text field.
9. Move to any other tab by using Alt+Tab
10. Again come to same screen and enter remaining digit of account number.
The issue has the following business impact:
1) User not able to add internal payee account detail on tab movement.
No changes in the environment, product, account or hardware triggers this problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document