System could not waive FOTH Fees , if the waive transaction posted as backdate txn before 1st payment due date and current outstanding balance is 0
(Doc ID 2704316.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to waive FOTH fees before the payment date (backdate waive txn)
Account with payment date = 07/13/2020 $(1000+100). (amount appropriated to FOTH = 738.96). When posted waive FOTH transaction as of date 07/10/2020, system failed with error.
Please see attached debug
Transaction Amount is greater than the Outstanding balance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created an account with FOTH fee setup and execute the billing batch job for FOTH fee billing.
- Check the Account balances for FOTH fee amount.
- Post a payment on 1st Payment due date . Payment equal to outstanding balance.
- Account outstanding balance updated to 0.
- Posted a waive FOTH fee transaction on a backdated date prior to the payment date(step 3). Should not display any validation error message "Transaction Amount is greater than the Outstanding balance"
- Account balances updated based on the waived amount.
The issue has the following business impact:
ue to this issue, users cannot post backdated waive transaction before 1st payment due date where the current outstanding balance is 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document