Incorrect Transaction, Account, Subject Information Is Displayed In STR Part
(Doc ID 2706056.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On select of a transaction, B1 information is showing some unrelated transaction. Even the Subject, Account information are showing incorrectly and tagging different accounts and subjects which are nowhere related to the transaction.
1. Navigate to Regulatory Reporting >> Canada STR >> Search and List >> Report Details.
2. Select any Transaction and identify grid details below.
3. Under Report Information tab , In Transaction grid select the Field chooser option and deselect all the columns except Record and Transaction Number.
4. After deselecting the columns, Click on any transactions and check the Account and conductor grids.
5. Navigate to another tab and navigate back to Report Information Tab and check the Transactions and conductor grid.
6. There i no refresh and the transactions shows unrelated or incorrect transaction ID's.
Account & Subject:-
-------- - ---------
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document