Unable to Download E-receipt for Internal Fund Transfer.
(Doc ID 2706315.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download e-receipt of Internal Fund Transfer from navigating under Activity Log,
the following error occurs.
400 (Bad Request) in the browser console window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Corporate User and perform Adhoc/Internal fund transfer transaction.
2. After successful processing of fund transfer, come back to dashboard.
3. Scroll down and check Activity log, under Payments(n) column you will see '1' in front of Processed.
4. Click on Processed, it will display the transaction details along with Reference No.
5. Click on Reference No, it will open the new transaction detail screen.
6. In the top right corner there is the option to download e-Reciept, click on it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document