Account And Person Details Not Being Posted from ECM to CRR
(Doc ID 2706346.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account and customer details are not being promoted from ECM case to CRR module when 'Generate GOAML' action performed.
Followed below steps:
1. Login to ECM
2. Add transactions to the respective case.
3. Add Originator/Beneficiary/remitter details to the respective transactions.
4. Take 'Generate GO STR' action from ECM
5. Login to CRR module, Check the respective STR which was promoted from ECM.
6. Navigate to "Involved account details tab" and check user is able to see respective transaction but account(fct_account) and person(fct_peson) data is missing.
User has given below input in ECM:
KDD_CASE_CASH_TRXN.TRXN_INRL_REF_ID-->VARCHAR2-->(50 CHAR)--> CANL-TRXS-ATM-20190604-20190604180157-397XXX
KDD_CASE_CASH_TRXN.ACCT_INTRL_ID-->VARCHAR2(50 CHAR)--> 001296XXXX
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document