Security Answers Do Not Get Stored When User Tries To Register Through Origination Transaction.
(Doc ID 2707478.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User tries to register using origination transaction, under Security question, user have option to skip or maintain the security questions and answers for the prospect user.If user maintaining the security questions on the prospect user, maintained security question and answers are not getting stored properly.
During origination, security questions set/ skipped by the user must be properly stored.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select the origination product on home screen -->Offers screen gets loaded
2. Click on Apply Button on offers screen
3. Click Continue as guest button on orientation screen.
4. Fill in all the required details and click on Continue button.
5. Enter credentials and set/skip security questions.
6. Accept terms and conditions and click on Save Application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document