Eligible RP customer cannot be linked to the scheme through CODELEBT screen and IntraDay Sequence No is not generated
(Doc ID 2709196.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Eligible RP customer cannot be linked to the scheme through CODELEBT screen
User is not able to link an eligible customer to a RP scheme through CODELEBT screen.
Even though eligibility criteria are satisfied, the linkage is not done after pressing save and no status is displayed for the intraday sequence number.
Error - ST-VALS-002 - Record Not found
1. Maintain the Customer Category and Charge group in STDCIF for a customer satisfying the RP eligibility criteria
2. Enable Relationship Pricing customer option in STDCIF for the same customer
3. Perform eligibility evaluation through CODELEBT screen for same customer and submit the batch
4. After Batch submission, verify in the Batch monitor screen CSSIBLOG for the submitted batch sequence number.
5. For the submitted Intraday batch sequence number, no record was found in CSSIBLOG
6. In CODSCLQY, for the customer no records were fetched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document