Liquidation Mode For PRINCIPAL Is Null Instead of Auto
(Doc ID 2710976.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ci product is maintained with liquidation mode as AUTO for the principal component, but the system is not populating the liquidation mode while creating the CI contract.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. CI Deal is created with following inputs:
Customer ID, Currency, Amount Financed, Value Date
2. Click on ‘Product Default’.
3. Click on ‘Edit User Defined Element Details’ and Input the UDE value for the ‘PROFIT_RATE’.
4. Go to Components Tab and for the PRINCIPAL component, make the liquidation mode as NULL, for the PROFIT component, the liquidation mode is Manual.
5. Click on ‘Edit Schedules’ in the Principal Component and Input the Bullet ‘Payment’ Schedule with the maturity date as the due date.
6. Save the CI Deal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document