Back Button On User Account Access Does not Retain The Data Summary Of Accounts Related To Primary Party
(Doc ID 2711009.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBDX does not reload Primary Customer Summary after Bank Admin selects a secondary CIF and then clicks on BACK to go to the search page where all primary and linked customers were initially displayed. User has to return to the search screen and select the user.
System should list all accounts mapping and CIF including primary CIF
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. login to OBDX as Bank Administrator
2. Search for user who has linked customers
3. List of Primary customer and Linked customer is displayed to the Administrator.
4. Click on MAP for any of the secondary customer .
5. Account list for Secondary customer is displayed .
6. Click on Back button
7. while listing of the customer and accounts , Primary customer data is not displayed..
No Change in base product
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document