On Refresh Of Screen Forgot Password | Forgot Username Is Not Navigating To The Home Screen.
(Doc ID 2713205.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Forgot username / Forgot Password screen click on the bank's logo - the same page appears
2. Forgot username / Forgot Password screen enter the random values and on OTP page - resend OTP - OTP section disappears
3. On pressing F5 at Login - Forgot Username / Forgot Password the error page 404 is displayed
1.On click of bank logo on Forgot username screen it should redirect to login page
2. When click on resend OTP- on OTP screen the OTP section disappears , On forgot username / forgot password flow .
3. On key press F5 on login page - Forgot Username / Forgot Password the page should get refresh .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the application URL
2. Perform the test cases on the login page for forgot username/ forgot password
3. Check for application functionality
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document