CASTR808: PART A: Reporting Entity's Identifier Number & Contact - Person should Auto populate
(Doc ID 2714334.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client has requirement to auto populate Reporting Entity's Identifier Number & Contact - Person on below conditions
1. Reporting Entity's contact information is should auto filled on split reports
2. Reporting Entity information should auto filled where a report doesn't split(Basically when "Report cannot be split." message shown).
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Generate CASTR with transactions of same locations from ECM to CRR.
2. Open the generated STR, navigate to report information tab and click on automatic split.
3. "Report cannot be split." message will pop-up. since we have same transaction locations.
4. For above criteria, client expectation is to Auto populate reporting entity information based on the transaction location even when the split does not result in another STR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document