Authorizer Unable to See Bulk Transaction in 'Pending for Approval' Widget When 2FA Is Enabled for Fund Transfer File Level or Record Level Approval.
(Doc ID 2714805.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bulk Transactions are not listed in "Pending for Approval" widget, when Two factor authentication (2FA) is enabled for Fund Transfer File level or Record Level Approval transaction.
File Upload transaction should be shown to the checker, when Two Factor Authentication is (2FA) enabled for Fund Transfer File level or Record Level Approval transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Admin user.
2. Navigate to Authentication > Select 'Corporate User' type > Set Authentication for File Upload transaction and any Fund Transfer-File level or Record Level Approval transaction.
3. Login via Corporate maker user.
4. Navigate to File Upload > Upload any Fund Transfer File.
5. Authentication will be asked while File upload and file will be verified successfully.
6. Login via Corporate checker user.
7. Not able to see the bulk file transaction in Authorizer Dashboard in "Pending for Approval" widget.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document