FCIS - Manual Processing For Back Dated Dividend Reinvestment Transactions
(Doc ID 2717863.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Framing Customer Query as Below:
1. Date give below for understanding purpose only. The Goal is to achieve Dividend Backdated Reinvestment Transaction.
2. Income for distribution for the month of August 2020 will only be determined for the earliest by September 21 2020 after the company's financials have been compiled and the income distribution amount declared.
3. Therefore on September 22 2020 the Fund Dividend would be input into the system. An interest distribution report would be generated which would identify the interest to be applied to each account based on the Income amount input into the system.
4. Business User then create an excel bulk upload file with a transaction date of 31 August 2020 for the interest using the ref type for interest and it gets populated correctly in the transaction summary and transaction journal as a reinvestment transaction. The transactions are also reflected accurately as Interest in the reports to the clients.
5. Please advise on the above to try in Production.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document