Expand Button Is Not Behaving Normally In User Account Access Mapping Screen
(Doc ID 2718012.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expand button is not behaving normally in User account access mapping screen, user is Navigate to bottom when user has more accounts in screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Access Management --> Account access --> User Account access
2. Search any party who has more then 100 Accounts
3. Select any user for account mapping
4. Account List screen is displayed, Click on Edit
5. Select accounts which needs to be mapped , Click on Next
6. Account List Screen for mapping with Transactions will be displayed
7. Click on expand Button ,
8. user is Navigated to bottom of the page...
9. Only after multiple try , Expand button works properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document