CI: UIDB Event With Wrong Event Sequence Number.
(Doc ID 2718316.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are facing an issue regarding the firing of the UIDB event after DSBR. The issue is that we have performed the testing as follows;
1. Booked a contract that has a UIDB event attached to it. Saved and authorized it.
2. We make the DSBR from CIDMNDSB screen and only save the operation.
3. If we look at the events query of the contract we see that the DSBR and UIDB event are fired correctly.
4. We then delete the DSBR save operation. We look at the event tab of the contract again and see that the DSBR and UIDB event are removed.
5. We again go on CIDMNDSB screen and save and this time authorize the DSBR. However this time the system only fires the DSBR event and not the UIDB event.
6. If we look at the back end table acvw_all_ac_entries we noticed that the UIDB and DSBR event are both at the back end but the issue arises here now is the event_sr_no of both these events is the same.
In the acvw_all_ac_entries all the UIDB and DSBR event with different ESN number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. login to the screen CIDMNDSB save and authorize it
2. After deleting the uidb and dsbr event with the ESNO 3
3. In the backend table it is showing same esn number for the both the uidb and dsbr
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users not able to fine the unique esn number for the uidb and dsbr event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document