CL : DISBURSEMENT LINE IS DELETED FROM CLTB_DISBR_SCHEDULES AFTER VAMI
(Doc ID 2718318.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 to 12.3 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1 :
Disbursement line is deleted from cltb_disbr_schedules after VAMI
For all account that user has done principal increase through WS (Webservice), table schedules is not proper, the line that was inserted for the last DSBR was deleted after next VAMI.
Simulation Steps :
1) Create a backdate account with manual dsbr product.
2) do backdated disbursement.
3) do current date disbursement.
4) do current dated vami with edit and explode.
5) after vami validate CLTB_DISBR_SCHEDULES table.
Issue 2 :
It is observed that during VAMI, system is modifying the field values in CLTB_DISBR_SCHEDULES.
1) Create a Backdated account with manual disbursement product.
2) Do backdated disbursement.
3) Do current date disbursement.
4) Do current dated vami with edit and explode. Save and authorise.
5) After vami validate CLTB_DISBR_SCHEDULES table.
Data in following fields are getting modified.
a. MANUAL_AMT_DSBR is nullified.
b. DTYPE is nullified.
c. CUR_DSBR_AMT is updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document