USSAR 807: Involved parties which were not marked as suspect are moving to CRR as a subject
(Doc ID 2720680.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the data move to subject information on CRR application when a entity is marked as Victim/Witness/Other but not suspect in involved party tab. According to regulatory only SUSPECT designated party should go in SAR not parties which are designated as victim/Witness/other.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
1. Login to ECM application
2. Create a New Case/ or Search for an existing case.
3. Add Customer and designate as victim/Witness/other but not suspect.
4. Click on Take action and perform Create SAR/generate STR/initial Report.(Which will create a SAR report in CRR).
5. Login to CRR application
6. Click on USSAR -> Regulatory Report -> Search Report.
7. Search for the Alert ID/Case ID (which you performed 'Create SAR/Generate STR/initial Report' action from ECM application.
8. Click on the Report Name, go inside the details page.
9. Go to Subject Information tab.
10. Verify the customer which you added in the ECM application(Which is not designated as suspect) in present in the Subject Information Tab in CRR application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document