Payment Date Issue in Adhoc Payment With Pay Now and Pay Later Option
(Doc ID 2723851.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User encountered an issue while trying to make a adhoc payment from the retail or corporate users.
User filled the payment details initially with Pay later option and date as 25-sept. After that the user selected pay now option i.e 24 sept.
After proceeding the date wasn't changed and it was processed with 25 of sept which was the pay later option.
Adhoc Payment should get initiated with filled details and proper date which got selected before proceeding.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as retail/corporate user
2. Go to payments- Adhoc payment-existing payee or even new payee
3. Enter the amount and select pay later option with future date
4. Click to pay now in order to make the payment at today's date
5. Click pay button
6. Payment will be initiated with future selected date even though pay now option was selected by user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document