Fingerprint Login Is Still Working After The User Account Has Been Locked
(Doc ID 2724204.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting locked for any user(Corporate User/Retail User), the already login user with an alternate login option though the fingerprint login feature is still able to login using 'login with fingerprint' this link through the mobile app.
Once the user locked, the user should not be able to login through the fingerprint login feature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into a mobile application (Corporate User/Retail User).
2. Enable the fingerprint login feature (use SMS OTP to confirm).
3. Browse to the OBDX admin page and log with the administrator account.
4. Go to the "User Management" feature.
5. Find the user in Step 1 and LOCK it, reload the page and search this user again to make sure it has been locked.
6. Back to the mobile application, use the fingerprint feature to login.
7. Login successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document