Last Name Field Not Validated On Self Registration Screen.
(Doc ID 2725196.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Last name field not validated on Self Registration screen with below incorrect error message on screen:
The information you have provided is incorrect. Please check your details.
Last name field must be validated or error message must be shown that last name is mandatory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Bank’s Portal Page > Toggle Menu > Register
2. Channel Onboarding > User Registration screen appears
3. Select Account type as Demand Deposit.
4. Click on continue without entering values in the fields.
Validation pop up appears for mandatory fields
a) Customer ID, Account Number, First Name, Email- Id , Date of birth fields are shown as mandatory
b) No Mandatory validation for last Name.
5. Enter the information to all fields which are shown as mandatory to be entered.
6. Check the I agree Terms and Conditions and click on continue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document