CL : INCORRECT AMOUNT CURRENT_NPV BECAUSE OF INCORRECT INFLOW IN CLTB_ACCOUNT_YACR_CALCLOG
(Doc ID 2725885.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect amount CURRENT_NPV because of incorrect INFLOW
The CURRENT_NPV amount is not correct because of incorrect INFLOW for schedule due date 04.04.2019 after prepayment for loan.
Simulation Steps :
1. A loan is booked on 27-02-2019 with value date 04.02.2019. The system date is 27-02-2019. The first installment is on 04.03.2019.
2. EOD is performed to 04-03-2019.
3. The payment has passed. ALIQ with ESN 28 is performed by the System.
4. EOD is performed to 08-03-2019.
5. A prepayment for 5000 is done. User saved and authorized the Payment with ESN 45.
6. EOD is performed to next value date 04.04.2019.
7. The payment has passed. ALIQ with ESN 159 is performed by the System.
8. EOD is performed to 05.04.2019. The calculated amount CURRENT_NPV is incorrect because of incorrect INFLOW for schedule due date 04.04.2019.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document