Field 32A In MT900 Has Wrong Value If 71G Value Is Present.
(Doc ID 2728495.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Implementation Support
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) rule-based price for the cross-border transaction is maintained and rule value as 34 USD (PPDRLMNT & PPDRLVAL).
2) Maintain Inbound Claim Preferences for a receiver with Receiver Charge Amount(71G) as 15 USD(PXD191SR).
3) Create a cross-border transaction with transfer amount (2,352.62) so that file71G populated based on the above maintenance.
4) and price also gets picked up based on the above setup.
5) on successful transactions navigate to PXDOVIEW and view all the generated messages.
6) Debit Advice MT900 got generated as per maintenance.
7) but the field 32A value is populated as (2386,62) i.e. (2352.62+34=2386.62). but it should be (2352.62+34+15=2401.62).
Field 32A value is populated should be (2352.62+34+15=2401.62).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document