Party To Party Linkage Is Configured For Dual Authorization But Commits Transaction Upon Initiation My Maker
(Doc ID 2729837.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Production Support
When Admin maker Initiate an customer to Customer linkage Transaction , on confirmation screen it shows status as complete although it is pending for Authorization
On confirmation status should show as pending for approval if it requires approval
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Bank Admin Maker
2. Click on Party to Party Linkage
3.Search for any existing Linkage by Searching party ID
4. Update party to party Linkage
1. on confirmation screen it shows status as complete although it is pending for Authorization , Checker can see in approval list and maker can see status as 'In Progress'
2. Although , transaction is not approved we can see in UI and database that Linkage is updated , that means , Transaction was committed without approval
No Change in base Product
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document