Branch Details Are Not Adding If We Try First Clear And Then Again Try To Save New Branch Details
(Doc ID 2730896.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description - CRR UI: Branch details are not adding if we try first clear and then again try to save new branch details.
Steps to simulate:
1.Login to CRR application.
2. Click on Financial Services Regulatory Reporting application -> Compliance Regulatory Reporting -> US SAR
3. Search for the report with status Requested for Approval
4. Click on the Report name.
5. Go to Fin Inst where activity occurred
6. click on branch info-> click on ADD->
7. Enter branch code and click on Search
8. now click on clear
9. again enter branch code and click on Search
10. now click on Save-> Ok
11. verify Branch code is adding or not.
Expected - Branch details must get added.
Actual - Branch details did not save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document