Error Message Displayed Is Not Proper When Role Is Not Assigned To User In ChatBot
(Doc ID 2733128.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message is not proper when role is not assigned to user in ChatBot
When user tries to initiate the Payment service from FB messenger chatbot service , User gets error message on screen.
The message is not proper to the issue and user gets confused with message. A proper message related to issue is expected to be displayed to the user. For e.g. 'Access denied / This Service is not enabled' .
I am unable to process your request right now, Please try again later
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User who is trying payment service , Modify the role which is mapped to that user . Remove the Payee and Payment services from the mapped role to the siri/chatbot touch point.
2. Log in into FB messenger/ ODA
3. Type 'Money Transfer' and enter. After enter it will ask Mobile number.
4. Enter the mobile number , After entering the mobile number , it will ask the otp which is sent to the respective mobile number.
5. After entering the OTP . Issue is getting simulated.( Its trying to fetch the payees mapped to the user, but getting access dined error in the logs , As List Payee service is not mapped to the role for that user.).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document