CASTR 8081- PART-E, On Behalf Of Entity
(Doc ID 2733427.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem description: PART E should populate when transactions that are conducted on behalf of an entity.
Steps to simulate:
1. Login to ECM, create a case.
2. Add transaction and mark beneficiary account as internal.
3. Add respective primary customer of account to the case.(kdd_case_customers)
4. Mark customer CUST_TYPE_CD to 'ORG' or 'FIN' and Promote to CRR.
1. Open respective report created from above case, add default disposition and select 'on behalf of an entity' in B2
2. PART E should populate with the data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document