INTEREST AMOUNT NOT SHOWN IN ACCOUNT CLOSURE AUTHORIZATION
(Doc ID 2733624.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version
In the customer account screen (STDCUSAC), under Account Closure Details sub-screen, interest amount that is shown during account closure is not displayed, during the authorization of account closure.
The system should display the interest amount that was displayed on closing the account, during the authorization of account closure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In STDCUSAC screen, click on 'Close' for an account for which there is some accrued interest.
2. In the Account Closure Details sub-screen, the calculated interest amount is displayed in the 'Interest' field.
3. Provide the offset branch, offset account and close mode details.
4. Click on 'Ok' to close the account.
5. Another user click on Authorize.
6. In the 'Authorize' sub-screen, click on the 'View Changes' button.
7. Once in the view changes mode, click on the 'Account Closure Details' sub-screen.
8. This screen displays all the details input during account closure except for the interest shown on closure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document