USSAR 807: Suspicious Activity Info-Cyber Event Details->Not Able To Add Command And Control URL/Domain in IE
(Doc ID 2737812.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem Description: User unable to add cyber events in Internet explorer.
Steps to simulate:
1. Open IE browser and Login to USSAR.
2. Navigate to search and list page and select one record.
3. Navigate to 'Suspicious Activity Information' Tab and select 'additional Information' tab in LHS
4. Click on ADD of Cyber event details enter details a new window will popup
5. Select 'Command and control URL/domain' in drop down
6 Enter value 'https://abc.com' in Cyber Event Description field and click on save.
Actual: Save button is not working in IE.
Expected: Save should work and populate data map_additional_actvty_info table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document