CASTR: 808: PART G Content Getting Truncated When ECM Case Promoted To STR Module
(Doc ID 2739800.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PART G content getting truncated when ECM case promoted to STR module with more than 4000 characters in narrative.
On ECM, the case allows as much as 600,000 characters but only 4000 characters of the ECM PART G passed to STR.
Below are the steps to simulate:
1. Login to ECM and create a case.
2. Navigate case Narrative tab, and enter characters more than 4000 and save.
3. Promote case to STR.
4. Login to CRR and open case created from step 3.
5. check PART G in "Narrative and Action" tab.
6. "1. Description of Suspicious Activity" field only contains 4000 characters.(characters above 4k were truncated)
See the attachment image that shows the truncation at 4000, with room for 36000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document