'Amount Repaid' Field Displays '0' Value on Loan Overview Screen
(Doc ID 2740248.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Amount Repaid' field on Loan Overview screen is displaying '0' even though 'Amount Paid To Date' field of the listed loan accounts contains a positive value.
'Amount Repaid' is the total loan amount repaid by the customer till date. So ideally it should be some positive value if any of the listed loan amounts or instalments are already paid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Corporate user having loan accounts.
2. Navigate to Toggle menu > Accounts > Loan Accounts > Overview.
3. Verify the value of 'Amount Repaid' field under Loan Accounts Overview and Portfolio widget. It displays as 0.
4. Now click on any one of the listed loan accounts under Loan Accounts Summary which will navigate to Loan Details screen.
5. Verify the value of 'Amount Paid To Date' field under Loan Amounts Details column. It must be displaying some positive value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document