Transaction Approved By Admin Checker Not Shown In Activity Log Of Checker.
(Doc ID 2740339.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit user details transaction approved by checker is not shown in checker's activity log.
Transactions approved by checker should be shown in checker's activity log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX application as maker user.
2. Modify the user under user management.
3. Transaction can also be seen in makers activity log.
4. Now Login to OBDX application as checker user.
5. Transaction can be seen in pending for approval in checker login.
6. Approve the transaction
7.Transaction is not shown in checker's activity log.
After Checker approves the initiated transaction made by maker, activity is
getting logged in MyApprovedList widget on checker dashboard.
Activity log widget is meant for showing transactions created/initiated by
Missing MyApprovedList widget was added as part of this change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document