While Showing Transaction Details, The Error Is Appearing In My Approved List Section For Android Device
(Doc ID 2740505.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a corporate user attempting to access Transaction details by selecting the "My Approved list" module in the OBDX Android application
the following error occurs.
1. System cannot process the request currently. Please try later.
2. The record was not found for [TXN_ID=undefinded]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with a corporate user
2. Go to the "My Approved List" section from the Dashboard
3. Select Accounts
4. Select any one Transaction ID
5. The blank screen will appear and an exception popup will display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document