Default Error Message Instead of Custom Error Message is Displayed on New Term Deposit When Deposit Amount Is More than Available Balance.
(Doc ID 2742004.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new Term Deposit for Corporate user with Deposit Amount more than the available balance, a generic/default error message is displayed on the OBDX screen.
While creating a new Term Deposit for Corporate user with Deposit Amount more than the available balance the custom error message should be displayed on the OBDX screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open toggle Menu and navigate to Deposits -> Term Deposits -> New Deposit
2. From the dropdown Select Account Number and other details with Deposit Amount more than Available Balance.
3. Agree to the term and condition check box and click on Create button.
4. On the next page verify the filled details and click on Confirm button.
5. The error message displayed as pop up is having generic/default error message instead of the error message configured for this scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document