Addition Of More Transfer/Payment Fields In Share Information Via Android and IOS
(Doc ID 2747581.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After transfer/payment transaction some fields are missing from the share information generated via the mobile apps.
After transfer/payment transaction the shared text should include at a minimum below fields:
i) Transfer/Payment Type
ii) Transfer/Payment Amount
iii) Payment to:
- Account Number (Self, Internal, Domestic, International)
- Beneficiary Name (Mangers Cheques/Drafts)
- Biller Name & Account Number
- Card Number
iv) Host Reference Number
vi) Date of Payment Initiation
vii) Time of Payment Initiation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into OBDX application.
2. Successfully Complete transfer, bill payment or credit card payment via Android/IOS App.
3. Select the Share option on the Confirmation screen.
4. Check share information details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document