Error: Cannot read property 'validate' of null, While Validating Account Number on Add Payee Domestic and Adhoc Domestic Payment Screen
(Doc ID 2747728.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Add Payee Domestic and Adhoc Domestic Payment screen when entering the Account Number and Confirm Account Number with mismatch initially and correcting it later the below error is displayed on the screen.
Cannot read property 'validate' of null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Payments -> Payments and Transfers -> Adhoc Payment -> Adhoc Domestic Payment screen
2. Enter the Account Number
3. Enter account number again in the Confirm Account Number field
4. On mismatch it will displays the error message 'Account Numbers do not match'
5. Go back to Account Number field and enter the correct account number
6. Error message is displayed under the Account Number field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document