Account Lookup Issues - "Account Number Is Editable" , "Account Number Is Not Retained When Navigating Back to Initiate Screen" , "Account Selection Tab Takes Time to Appear On The Screen"
(Doc ID 2748909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues with Account Lookup:
1. The account number field is editable. Although the inputted value is not accepted.
2. User selects the account using lookup on initiate screen and goes to review screen. On clicking back button on the review screen the initiate screen is loaded where account is no more selected.
3. Account selection tab for the account lookup takes some time to appear.
1. The account number field should either be read-only or add a Verify button.
2. Selected account should be retained when navigating back to the initiate screen.
3. Account selection tab for the account lookup should be loaded immediately.
1. Login to OBDX application.
2. Navigate to transactions like payments and account inquiry etc to check account lookup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document