Error: Value Date is mandatory, on Opening Transaction Details Page from My Approved List/Activity Log for Domestic Transfer
(Doc ID 2748926.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On My Approved List/Activity Log section of dashboard when clicking the [Reference Number] to open details page for Domestic Transfer, it gives validation error on the screen.
Value Date is mandatory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Initiate Domestic Transfer through maker
2. Approve same transactions through checker
3. Scroll down to My Approved List/Activity Log on the checker dashboard and click on Payments
4. Click on [Reference Number] from the list of transactions to open the details page
5. The transaction details page opens with the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document