Corporate User Is Able To Approve Transaction Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2750129.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reported that Transaction is approved and Completed upon approval by Single Authorizer only, where as as per Rules it require dual Auth
Transaction approval Cycle should be defined as per Rule/ Workflow Setup
1. Make a USERGROUP1 with Multiple users in it. Example user1 , user 2
2. Make a work flow WORKFLOW1 with USERGROUP1 and authorizer for two levels .
3. Make RULE1 for maker for any transaction with WORKFLOW1 attached (Two Approvals required )
4. Initiate Transaction with maker.
5. Login with checker (Say user 1)
6. Go to pending for Auth Section in Dashboard of Checker
7. Select Transaction , Approve & Reject button will be displayed
8. Click on Approve , enter remarks and click on Approve
9. While the Transaction is getting processed , perform Step 7 and 8 again .
10.Since approver is part of Level 1 and level 2 Authorization levels.
Transaction is fully authorized and request is sent to Host for processing .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document