OBDX Error While Creation Of An International Payee
(Doc ID 2750640.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OBDX with FCUBS 14.3 and OBPM 14.3, for retail user, creation of International Payee throws an error.
System cannot process the request currently. Please try later.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a Retail User.
2. Go to Dashboard > Payments Widget > Manage Payees > Add Payee.
3. Specify the name by which the payee is to be identified.
4. In the Account Type field, select the International option as type of account associated with the payee.
5. Specify the account number of the payee.
6. Re-enter the payee’s account number in confirmation account number
7. Enter the name of the payee, SWIFT Code and Nickname.
8. Click on add.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document