CRR- GoAML-807 - Report Is Locked After Request For Approval Action In Chrome Browser.
(Doc ID 2753457.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When analyst request for approval, supervisor user is able to open the report in Read Only Mode and not able approve it. Issue exist only in chrome browser.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
1. Login to CRR module in chrome browser.
2. Open a report as analyst user.
3. Fill all mandatory details and request for approve.
4. Navigate to search screen/close screen/logout from application.
5. Open the report as supervisor user.
Expected result : User should be able to open the report in editable mode and take actions.
Actual result : report is coming as locked and "This report is currently locked by another user. You will not be able to edit/take action on the report. Do you wish to open report details in read only mode?" alert is
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document