User Profile Maintenance Transactions Initiated By Maker Are Not Visible In Checker Pending For Approval Widget.
(Doc ID 2755677.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checker user not able to view any user profile maintenance transactions in pending for approval list.
Details of the transaction are not shown to maker user
User profile maintenance transactions also should be visible to checker user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX application as admin maker user
2. Click on toggle menu and navigate to Dashboard -> Configuration -> User Profile Maintenance
3. Enable 'Modification Allowed' for required field, click on save and confirm the transaction.
4. On dashboard check administrative maintenance transaction in activity log
5. Transaction will be displayed, but when clicked details of the transaction cannot be viewed.
6.Now login to OBDX application as admin checker user.
7. In pending for approval tab of checker user profile maintenance transaction is not shown for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document