LCDTRONL : Accrual Stops When Commission Picked up In BISS Event is Waived During Amendment.
(Doc ID 2757530.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 11.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.6 version, Production Support-SET
Post Amendment of an LC contract from LCDTRONL, and waiving the Commission Component linked to BISS event, system has stopped the accrual of the Component
a. After amendment system has done negative accrual.
b. Accrual stopped for PBGCOMM component.(linked to BISS event)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an LC contract
2. In the commission tab, make the Collection type as periodic and payment type as advance
3. Save and authorize the contract.
4. Post 1 EOM, amend the Contract
5. Waive the commission component linked to BISS event
6. Change the collection type of Commission linked to amend event as ‘Non Periodic in Advance’
7. Save and authorize the contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document