Upload Acknowledgement Behaves Differently If E-file Status Submit Step Is Performed With Two Rpts
(Doc ID 2760311.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On STR application, during the E-file Status tab Submit step, I selected two e-files together(for efficiency), which is an option provided by the application. It seemed to work fine as both e-files changed to Submitted as expected. However, when I uploaded the associated 2 ack files, the e-file status changed to "E-File Generated" instead of "Acknowledgement – Accepted", even though the acknowledgment upload was successful. On the Acknowledgement tab, it shows Accepted and I see ack reports for these, so upload did occur successfully and only issue with status change.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Login to CRR application.
2. Create two reports and generate e-files.
3. Navigate to E-file status tab.
4. Select both records and submit to FINTRAC
5. Upload acknowledgment.
6. The status shows "E-File Generated" instead of "Acknowledgement -Accepted" for both the reports. However it shows correct status in acknowledgment tab.(i.e "accepted")
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document