EAC Queue For ACH CT transactions failing with error PM-QUEUE-03
(Doc ID 2763246.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Implementation Support
While doing retry for ACH CT transactions from EAC queue, it is failing as not able to find account number because transaction is not getting retrieved .
Class Name: QueueProcessor
PM-QUEUE-03 Processing Failed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create transaction using PXDOTONL
2) The transaction will move to sanction queue.
3) Get a PENDING response for transaction
4) Go to sanction queue
5) Select transaction and Click on RESEND
6) it is failing with error not able to find account number because transaction is not getting retrieved .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document