Password Policy Issue On Force Change Password Screen On Andriod Device
(Doc ID 2763643.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The password policy information popup is not seen on the first attempt when
the force change password screen appears on password expiry.
But when user clicks on cancel button and enters correct credential again,
when force change password screen appears again on next attempt, password
policy info pops up on click of its icon.
Steps to simulate:
1) Enter correct user credentials on login screen for the user whose password has been expired.
2) On entering credentials , application redirects us to 'Force change
password' screen. On this screen there is a help for password policy icon.
Try to click on it to see the password policy information. The pop up doesn't
3) Click on Cancel /back button to go back to Login screen.
4) Enter correct credentials and click on login. Again force change password
5) On this attempt , when user clicks on password policy icon, the popup
opens to show the information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document