When Rule - Workflow Is Maintained for Third Party Entity Then Fund Transfer Transaction Gets Rejected by System Instead of Flowing to Approver.
(Doc ID 2764038.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Rule -Workflow(Initiator-Approver rule) is maintained for fund Transfer then transaction automatically rejected by the system instead of showing under 'Pending for Approval' list to the approver.
When Workflow is maintained transaction should listed under 'Pending for Approval' list of checker queue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to superadmin, go to Approval - Workflow Management.
2. Click on Corporate User.
3. Search the party and create workflow.
4. Now go to Approval - Rules Management.
5. Click on Corporate User.
6. Search Party and create rule.
7. Login with Corporate Maker.
8. Go to Payments - Transfer Money. Choose My Accounts. Input fields and click pay.
9. Click on Confirm.
10. The Transaction is rejected by the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document