OBPM_YICR (Credit Liquidation) For ACH Incoming Transaction With Future Value Date Is Not Happening.
(Doc ID 2768032.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit liquidation for ACH Incoming transaction with Future Value date is not happening.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inject a pacs.008 message with Future value date.
2. Transaction moves to warehouse queue.
3. Run EOD for the transaction branch.
4. Ensure that PQDFUVA-Job code for future values transactions is run for that value date.
5. Go to PYDIVIEW screen and fetch the transaction using either E2E ID, File ref No or Transaction ref no.
6. Fetch the transaction which has got processed with no exceptions.
7. Click on processing details tab , where we see that Credit liquidation status is “Pending”
8. Click on accounting entries sub screen and only YIDR is fired.
9. Debit and Credit Liquidation date is set as activation date under PMDSORNW: Source Network preference for the above scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document