Data Not Being Transferred From ECM Case To CRR GOAML Report
(Doc ID 2768489.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRR version: 22.214.171.124.0
Problem description: When user Generate GO STR from ECM Case of type AML_SURV , Customer/account/Transactions data is not being transferred to CRR module from ECM case.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Login to ECM application.
2. Create a new case and add a transaction.
3. Take 'Generate GO STR' action on case.
4. Login to CRR module and search for the report created from ECM.
5. Navigate to Regulatory Reporting >> GoAML STR >> Search and List >> Report Details
6. Verify added transaction from ECM
Actual: No transaction on UI. However, user can see this in backend.
Expected: Transactions should show on UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document